Craft and Business Vendor Bookings (Sunday 29th June 2014):
Businesses and craft stalls
The Sutton Coldfield Carnival offers a great platform to promote your local business. As the area’s largest free community event, you’re getting in front of a local audience of up to 10,000 in one day. From hand-made jewellery, cupcakes and wedding favours to tutoring for children, all businesses are encouraged to get involved. The emphasis at the carnival isn’t simply on selling your items, but on promoting your business in a positive and informal environment – and having fun with it at the same time! Chatting to people, handing out leaflets, getting involved with existing carnival activities – what you do is only limited by your imagination. If you have an idea on how you can maximise the carnival to benefit your business… we’d love to hear it. But hurry, places are extremely limited and demand is high. Our pitches start from £50.
What you need to know:
- The carnival is an entirely outdoor event. We recommend you bring your own cover in case of bad weather.
- Prices start from £50 for a gazebo sized space. Please enquire if you anticipate needing a larger pitch than this.
- Pitch size is flexible but we tend to offer space to smaller self-contained units. This can be a gazebo or tent, a small van or other.
- We do not supply any equipment, electricity or, due to limited human resource – assistance with stall set up.
- You will be expected to be fully set up by 10am on Sunday 29th June (gates open 8am), ready to trade by 11am. Latecomers may be refused without refund.
- We anticipate closing around 6pm but will confirm closer to the event.
- You are free to brand your pitch but please don’t bring public address systems or loud music as this will compete with our main PA.
- We do not offer refunds for no-shows.
- We have public liability insurance but your equipment and activities are not covered for damage, loss, theft or liability. We recommend you obtain separate cover.
- Please read our terms and conditions for further information before enquiring and booking.